No. SEC/Admin.30:18/2007/3033 March 28, 2011
Under the provision of section 27 of Securities and Exchange Ordinance, 1969 (Ordinance No. XVII of 1969), the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) has constituted an Advisory Committee with the following persons until further orders:
- Chairman, Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission.
- All Members of Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission.
- One representative of Bank and Financial Institution Division, Ministry of Finance.
- One Deputy Governor of Bangladesh Bank to be nominated by Bangladesh Bank
- President, Federation of Bangladesh Chambers of Commerce and Industries.
- President, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Bangladesh.
- President, Bangladesh Association of Publicly Listed Companies.
- President, Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Bangladesh.
- President, Dhaka Stock Exchange.
- President, Chittagong Stock Exchange.
- Chairman, Central Depository Bangladesh Ltd.
- Dr. Mustafizur Rahman, Centre for Policy Dialogue.
- Managing Director, Investment Corporation of Bangladesh.
- President, Bangladesh Association of Banks.
- President, Bangladesh Insurance Association.
- Dr. Zaidi Sattar, Chairman, Policy Research Institute.
- Mr. Moazzem Hossain, Editor, The Financial Express.
Terms of Reference
- To propose appropriate policy options for developing the capital market of the country.
- To advise on policies and programs to protect the interest of investors in securities.
- To advise on any other matter as may be referred to by BSEC.
- An institution or individual with special knowledge of the subject matter may be invited to any meeting of the Committee.
- The Committee may hold meeting at any time considered necessary by the Commission.
- Chairman, BSEC will act as Convener of the Committee.
On behalf of Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission
Mr. Md. Mahbubul Alam
Executive Director (Admin. & Finance),
Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission